The faculty members are from reputed universities and research institutes like IACS, IITs, JU, CU, BU, and KU etc. They are quite experienced in teaching and very much active in pursuing research. They regularly attend national and international seminars and conferences to present their project outcome.
The laboratory is well equipped with instruments, chemicals, glassware’s, to run practical classes and projects smoothly.
We have already in progress to develop state-of-the-art research infrastructure in various areas of chemical sciences. Current thrust areas of research in the department includes: developments of new synthetic methodology, supramolecular chemistry, molecular recognition, polymer chemistry, material science, nanoscience and nanotechnology, etc.
Academicians from different reputed institute often visit the campus to deliver lectures on their respective fields and topics on common interest.
We have a rich collection of books for students and faculties in library. There are reading room facilities and books are also lent to students on short and long term basis.
- STUDENTS MAY GET JOBS OFFERED BY UPSC, PSC AND ALIKE
- STUDENTS MAY GET ABSORBED IN VARIOUS PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LIKE ONGC, IOCL, BPCL, ETC. AS WELL AS IN VARIOUS PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES AND PAINTING INDUSTRY
- STUDENTS MAY PURSUE B. TECH. AND M. TECH. DEGREE IN DIFFERENT BRANCHES OF TECHNOLOGY SUCH AS CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY, POLYMER TECHNOLOGY, RUBBER TECHNOLOGY, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING ETC. THAT EVENTUALLY MAKE THEM SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES
- STUDENTS CAN ALSO APPEAR FOR NET/GATE/SET ETC. AND BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR TEACHING POSTS OR OPT FOR A RESEARCH CAREER AT VARIOUS RENOWNED NATIONAL LABORATORIES LIKE IISERS, IISC, IITS, CSIRS, IACS, BARC, DRDO, NTPC, NITS ETC.
- EXPERIENCED FACULTY MEMBERS IN DIFFERENT SPECIALIZED AREAS
- ADEQUATE LABORATORY FACILTIES WITH MODERN EQUIPMENTS
- STATE OF ART RESEARCH FACILITIES WITH HIGH END INSTRUMENTS
- AMPLE BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY