Citation in text
Each and every reference should be cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Indicate references by number(s) in square brackets in line with the text. No references should be cited in the abstract.
Example: Coronaviruses (CoVs) typically cause mild to severe respiratory and intestinal infections in mammals, including humans . It belongs to the family Coronaviridae which comes under the order Nidovirales [2-4].
Notably, Unpublished results and personal communications may be mentioned in the text but are not recommended to cite in the reference list.
Reference to a Journal publication:
-  Amin SA, Jha T. Fight against novel coronavirus: A perspective of medicinal chemists. Eur J Med Chem. 2020;201:112559. doi: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2020.112559.
-  Amin SA, Adhikari N, Jha T. Design of Aminopeptidase N Inhibitors as Anti-cancer Agents. J Med Chem. 2018;61:6468-6490. doi: 10.1021/acs.jmedchem.7b00782.
-  Amin SA, Adhikari N, Jha T, Gayen S. First molecular modeling report on novel arylpyrimidine kynurenine monooxygenase inhibitors through multi-QSAR analysis against Huntington's disease: A proposal to chemists! Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:5712-5718. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2016.10.058.
-  Roy K, Kar S, Das RN, A primer on QSAR/QSPR modeling fundamental concepts, first ed., Springer, New York, 2014. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-17281-1.
-  Adhikari N, Amin SA, Jha T, Collagenases and gelatinases and their inhibitors as anticancer agents. In Cancer Leading Proteases, in: Gupta SP (Ed.), Cancer Leading Proteases, Elsevier, 2020, pp. 265-294. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-818168-3.00010-3.
-  Global Cancer Observatory. https://gco.iarc.fr , 2022 (accessed 07th July 2022).
Reference to a book:
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Reference to a website: