JIS University Journal of Education (JISUJE) has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. The Editorial Body requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible.
Manuscripts submitted to JISUJE should neither be published previously nor be under consideration for publication in another journal. The main article types are as follows:
- Articles: Original research manuscripts. The journal considers all original research manuscripts provided that the work reports scientifically sound experiments and provides a substantial amount of new information. Short Communications of preliminary, but significant, results will also be considered. The quality and impact of the study will be considered during peer review.
- Reviews: These provide concise and precise updates on the latest progress made in a given area of research.
- All manuscripts should be submitted by email. Soft copy format should be in MS word only. Charts, Tables and Diagrams are all embedded in main MS Word manuscript and images in PNG or TIFF format 300 dpi resolutions.
- All the matter should be typed in Times New Roman Font size - 12 points. Manuscript should be concisely typewritten in 1.5 spaces in A4 size sheets. The pages must contain page numbers in a consistent way.
Title page: - The title of your manuscript should be concise, specific and relevant. It should identify if the study reports (human or animal) trial data, or is a systematic review, meta-analysis or replication study. When gene or protein names are included, the abbreviated name rather than full name should be used. Please do not include abbreviated or short forms of the title, such as a running title or head.
Author names and affiliations: Please clearly indicate the given name(s) and family name(s) of each author and check that all names are accurately spelled. Present the authors' affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lowercase superscript letter immediately after the author's name and in front of the appropriate address. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name and, if available, the e-mail address of each author.
- Corresponding Author: - Clearly indicate who will handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication, also post-publication. This responsibility includes answering any future queries about Methodology and Materials. Ensure that the e-mail address is given and that contact details are kept up to date by the corresponding author.
- Present/Permanent Address: - If an author has moved since the work described in the article was done, or was visiting at the time, a 'Present address' (or 'Permanent address') may be indicated as a footnote to that author's name. The address at which the author actually did the work must be retained as the main, affiliation address. Superscript Arabic numerals are used for such footnotes.
- Abstract: - The abstract should be a total of about 250 words maximum. The abstract should be a single paragraph and should follow the style of structured abstracts, but without headings. The abstract should be an objective representation of the article: it must not contain results or conclusions which are not presented or substantiated in the main text and should not exaggerate the main conclusions.
- Keywords: - Keywords are the terms that are most important to the article and should be that readers may use to search. Author(s) should mention at least four to five keywords which indicate the overall academic fields that the paper/article engages.
- Introduction: - The introduction should briefly place the study in a broad context and highlight why it is important. It should define the purpose of the work and its significance including specific hypotheses being tested. The current state of the research field should be reviewed carefully and key publications cited. Please highlight controversial and diverging hypotheses when necessary. Finally, briefly mention the main aim of the work and highlight the main conclusions. Keep the introduction comprehensible reviewers.
- Title Page: - The title of your manuscript should be concise, specific and relevant. It should identify if the study reports are a systematic review, meta-analysis, qualitative or quantitative research. Please do not include abbreviated or short forms of the title, running title or head. Please clearly indicate the given name(s) and family name(s) of each author and check that all names are accurately spelled. The author’s affiliation should be mentioned. All affiliations should be mentioned with a lowercase superscript letter immediately after the author’s name. Kindly provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name and the mail address of each author. The details about corresponding authors should be clearly mentioned.
- Manuscript Types: - JIS University Journal of Education has no restriction on the length of the manuscript provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental data must be provided so that the results can be substantiated and accounted for. Editorial body requires the authors to publish all experimental controls and mention the full data set wherever possible. Manuscripts submitted to JISUJE should neither be published previously nor be under consideration for publication in another journal.
- References: - Author(s) should follow the APA style of citation to cite the research works that they have referred to in the research article.