The Department of Pharmaceutical Technology has started Ph.D. program in pharmacy to
strengthen research activity. Our laboratories are modernized to make it ready for conducting research and projects. The department has applied different projects to the funding agencies so that vibrant research activities can be developed in the department. The department had more than 60 publications in different prestigious journals of repute to the credit of its faculty members.
Faculties of the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology are working on different research areas focusing on Drug design, Drug screen, toxicology, nanotechnology, Novel drug
delivery systems, Molecular Pharmacology, herbal drug development, Phytochemical Analysis, etc.
- Bose, P., Chandra, S., Das, A., Roy, T., Mukherjee, L., 2020. Preparation & evaluation of IPN hydrogel by synthesized carboxy methyl derivative of gum karaya& locust bean gum, examination of sustained oral delivery potential of carvedilol in vivo. International journal of Biology, Pharmacy and allied sciences, 9 (9), 2382-2409.
- De P. K., Saha M., Das D., Maji H. S., 2020. Formulation and Characterization of Atorvastatin Pharmacosomes as an Alternative Approach to Conventional Vesicular System. International Research Journal of Pharmacy. 2020; 11(3): 45-49
- De, P. K., Ghatak, S., 2020. Formulation Optimization, Permeation Kinetic and Release Mechanism Study of In-Situ Nasal Gel Containing Ondansetron, Saudi J Med Pharm Sci., 6(1), 91-101. DOI: 10.36348/sjmps.2020.v06i01.014
- Ghosal, K., Ghosh, S., Ghosh, D. and Sarkar, K., 2020. Natural polysaccharide derived carbon dot based in situ facile green synthesis of silver nanoparticles: Synergistic effect on breast cancer. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 162, 1605-1615. JIF: 5.162
- Ghosh, S. and Chatterjee, K., 2020. Poly (Ethylene Glycol) Functionalized Graphene Oxide in Tissue Engineering: A Review on Recent Advances. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 15, 5991. JIF: 5.115
- Ghosh, S., Karati, D., Roy, T., Ravikumar, B., 2020. Spectrophotometric method Development and validation of Acotiamide in its bulk and Tablet Dosages Form. Research journal of pharmacy & technology, 13 (3), 1463-1466.
- Halder, A., Jethwa, M., Mukherjee, P., Ghosh, S., Das, S., HelalUddin, A.B.M., Mukherjee, A., Chatterji, U., Roy, P., 2020. Lactoferrin-tethered betulinic acid nanoparticles promote rapid delivery and cell death in triple negative breast and laryngeal cancer cells. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology (Taylor & amp; Francis), 48 (1), 1362-1371. JIF 3.343.
- Jana, P., Ghosh, S. and Sarkar, K., 2020. Low molecular weight polyethyleneimine conjugated guar gum for targeted gene delivery to triple negative breast cancer. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 161, 1149-1160. JIF: 5.162
- Karan, S., Debnath, S., Kuotsu, K., Chatterjee. T., 2020. In-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of polymeric microsphere formulation for colon targeted delivery of 5- fluorouracil using biocompatible natural gum katira. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules.158, 922-936. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2020.04.129
- Pargi, P., Purohit, B., Hadiyel, L., Roy, T., Mukhopadhyay, D., Ghosh, S., Paul, S., 2020. Metoprolol induced oral lichen planus in adult female patient- A case report. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 13 (9), 4274-4276.
- Ray, M., Indu, R., Bhattacharya, S., Adhikari, A., 2020. Protective Effect of Rhizophoramucronata Leaves on Hepatic Oxidative Stress, Serum Cytokines and Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetic Rats. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, 54(3) [Suppl], S562-S569.
- Saha, S., Ray, M., Maji, H.S., 2020. Perception of the Indians regarding the sudden outbreak of COVID-19: A Rapid Online Cross-sectional Survey. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 11(5), 124-133. JIF 0.35.
- Saha, S., Ray, M., Paul, S., Basar, A., Dey, A., Maji, H.S., 2020. An Online Randomized Knowledge, Attitude and Practice (KAP) Study on Contraception. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 11(5), 90-99. JIF 0.35
- Sarkar, P., Ghosh, S. and Sarkar, K., 2020. Folic acid based carbon dot functionalized stearic acid-g-polyethyleneimineamphiphilicnanomicelle: Targeted drug delivery and imaging for triple negative breast cancer. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 197, 111382. JIF: 4.389
1. Ghosh, B., Bose, P., Mishra, N., Das, M., 2019. Development and evaluation of osmotically controlled delivery system of Aceclofenac for Pain management in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Drug Delivery Letters, 9(1), 29-36. JIF 2.5
2. Ghosh B, Giri TK, Bose P, Saha S, Sarkar A., 2019. Extraction of Levetiracetam for therapeutic drug monitoring by transdermal reverse iontophoresis. European Journal Pharmaceutical Sciences, 128(1), 54-60. JIF 3.616
3. Das A, Chandra S, Samanta J, Bose P, Roy T, Mukherjee L., 2019. Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Diabetes: An Association in Horizon. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 9(4), 796-799.
4. Chandra S, Das A, Roy T, Bose P, Mukherjee L, Samanta J, Banerjee R , Bakuli R, Jana M, Mukhopadhyay D., 2019. Evaluation of Methanolic Extract of Clitoria ternatea Hepatoprotective and Nephroprotective Activity in Rats. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Phytopharmacological Research, 9(4), 450-457
5. Chatterjee A, Khanra R, Chakraborty P, Maji HS., 2019. Phytochemical investical and evaluation of in vitro antioxidant activity of the plant Cyperus tegetum Roxb. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, JIF 0.48
6. Pintu Kumar De, Devlina Pal., 2019. Formulation and Evaluation of Intragastric Floating Microballons Containing Diclofenac Sodium. International Research Journal of Pharmacy, 3(10), 163-167
7. Santanu Ghosh, Krishanu Ghosal, Sk Arif Mohammad, Kishor Sarkar., 2019. Dendrimer functionalized carbon quantum dot for selective detection of breast cancer and gene therapy. Chemical Engineering Journal, 373, 468- 484. JIF 10.652
8. German A. Islan, Suvadra Das, Maximiliano L.Cacicedo, Asim Halder, Asmita Mukherjee, MarÃa LujÃ¡nCuestas, Partha Roy, Guillermo R.Castro, Arup Mukherjee., 2019. Silybin-conjugated gold nanoparticles for antimicrobial chemotherapy against Gram-negative bacteria. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, 53, 101181. JIF 2.734
1. Paramita Paul, Soma Sengupta, Biswajit Mukherjee, Tapan K Shaw, Raghuvir H Gaonkar, Mita Chatterjee Debnath., 2018. Chitosan coated nanoparticles enhanced lung pharmacokinetic profile of voriconazole upon pulmonary delivery in mice. Nanomedicines, 13(5), 501â€“520. JIF 4.3
2. Mazumder K., Maji, H. S., Bala, N. N., 2018. Investigation of Pharmacognostical, Phytochemical and Pharmacological Activity of aerial roots of Ficus benghalensis Linn. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 10(11), 279-84
3. Dipika Mandal, Tapan Kumar Shaw, Goutam Dey, Murari Mohan Pal, Bisawjit Mukherjee, Amal Kumar Bandyopadhyay, Mahitosh Mandal., 2018. Preferential hepatic uptake of paclitaxel-loaded poly-(d-l-lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles-A possibility for hepatic drug targeting: Pharmacokinetics and biodistribution. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 112, 818â€“830, JIF 5.162
4. Ashmita Das, Susanta Paul, Sandip Kr. Pahari, Mayukh Jana., 2018. Glibenclamide microspheres:- an approach towards the cure of type-ii diabetes mellitus. Indian Research Journal of Pharmacy and Science, 5(1), 1338. JIF 0.412
5. Ghose B, Patel J, Bose P, Roy D., 2018. Crystallo-coagglomeration-a review. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 9(2), 24226-24230.
6. Anjan Adhikari, Dipesh Chakraborty, Rania Indu, Sangita Bhattacharya, Moumita Ray, Ramanuj Mukherjee., 2018. Drug prescription pattern of breast cancer patients in a tertiary care hospital in West Bengal: a cross-sectional and questionnaire-based study. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 11(3), 398-401, JIF 0.48
7. Anjan Adhikari, Moumita Ray, Tapas Kumar Sur, Ranendra Kumar Roy and Anup Kumar Das., 2018. Experimental evaluation of beneficial potential of Rhizophora mucronataLam. leaves in Cisplatin-induced nephrotoxic animal model. International Journal of Biomedical Research, 9(2), 88-92. JIF 0.765
8. Asim Halder, Suvadra Das, Durbadal Ojha, Debprasad Chattopadhyay, Arup Mukherjee., 2018. Highly monodispersed gold nanoparticles synthesis and inhibition of herpes simplex virus infections. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 89, 413-421. JIF 5.88
9. Asim Halder, Divanshu Shukla, Suvadra Das, Partha Roy, Arup Mukherjee, Bhaskar Saha., 2018. Lactoferrin-modified Betulinic Acid-loaded PLGA nanoparticles are strong anti-leishmanials. Cytokine, 110, 412-415. JIF 3.078
10. Suvadra Das, Asim Halder, Saptarshi Mandal, Mohammad Abu Jafar Mazumder, Tanmoy Bera, Arup Mukherjee, Partha Roy., 2018. Andrographolide engineered gold nanoparticle to overcome drug resistant visceral leishmaniasis. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, 46, 751-762. JIF 4.462
11. Sumanta Kumar Ghosh, Aatrayee Das, Aalok Basu, Asim Halder, Suvadra Das, Sreyasree Basu, Md. Farooque Abdullah, Arup Mukherjee, Sonia Kundu., 2018. Semi-interpenetrating hydrogels from carboxymethyl guar gum and gelatin for ciprofloxacin sustained release. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 120, 1823-1833. JIF 5.162
12. Asim Halder, Pritha Mukherjee, Subarna Ghosh, Saptarshi Mandal, Urmi Chatterji, Arup Mukherjee., 2018. Smart PLGA nanoparticles loaded with Quercetin: Cellular uptake and in-virto anticancer study. Materials Today: Proceedings, 5(3), 9698-9705.
13. Suvadra Das, Asim Halder, Partha Roy, Arup Mukherjee., 2018. Biogenic gold nanoparticles against Wild and Resistant type visceral leishmaniasis. Materials Today: Proceedings, 5(1), 2912-2920.