JIS SUCCESS STORY
- We are pleased to receive the Award as No. 1 ‘Top Private University in West Bengal’ and secured the 40th rank in the ‘Top Private University All India’ by the Outlook ICare India University Rankings 2020.
- Recently, JIS University has secured Rank No. 1 from Kolkata in the category of Multidisciplinary University (Overall Rank 76 in India ) and Private & Deemed Multidisciplinary Category (Overall Rank 38) in The WEEK Hansa Research Survey 2020.
- JIS University has been awarded as the 'Outstanding University in Eastern India' at the Education Excellence Awards 2019 from Zee 24 Ghanta on 29th June, 2019 at Kolkata and also the "Best Private University" Award 2020 at the Education Excellence Award 2020
- We also received the Award of "Outstanding University" in East India from the Global India Education Forum announced on September 2019 at Helsinki, Finland.
- JIS University was conferred with India-Africa ICT Award of Excellence for showcasing excellence in higher education at the India-Africa ICT Summit (2017).
- JIS University has been conferred with Royal Excellence Awards for Best Private University2018.
- Centre for Education Growth and Research (CEGR) recognizes JIS University as the “Best University in East India 2018”.
- JIS University has also been awarded the best private University at the Education Excellence Award 2018 by Zee 24 Ghanta.
- JIS University has been awarded the second best private University of West Bengal and Fourth Best Private University in East India at the 6th Dialogue India Academic Awards 2018.
- JIS University has been awarded as the fastest emerging University of eastern region in ‘Byatikrom’ Award Ceremony of Assam held at Pragjyoti ITA Centre, Machkowa Guwahati on August 11, 2018. The award has been given by Dept. of Cultural Affairs in association with Dept. of Tourism and Byatikrom Magazine.
- JIS University has been awarded again as the upcoming University /Higher Education Institute from Eastern India for recruiting international students at Geneva, Switzerland by the Global India Education Forum 2018.